Centre for Child Health
Pediatric Hospital in Mumbai
The Centre for Child Health at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital is one of the most specialised and advanced centres in India to provide personalised and inclusive care for the entire range of paediatric specialities. The centre is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and world-class facilities to provide quality services under one roof. We have a team of highly experienced and dedicated paediatric specialists working in collaboration with other medical specialities to provide the best possible and personalised treatment plan for paediatric patients suffering from various medical condition ons.
Our centre is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and offers a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, diagnostic, surgical, rehabilitative, behavioural, emergency, and outreach services to infants, children, and adolescents up to 18 years of age.
The centre is managed by a highly experienced team of specialised intensivists, paediatricians, neonatologists, nutritionists, neonatal nurses, and allied health specialists, who follow a patient-centric treatment plan to design a comprehensive treatment plan according to the unique needs of our patients. We strive to prevent and treat diseases affecting paediatric patients and help them lead happy, healthy lives while providing comfort and convenience to their families.
Services offered at the centre:
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- State-of-the-art paediatric and neonatal intensive care units
- The highest level of medical monitoring and care
- 24x7 Transport services (Road and Air Transport services)
- Advanced life support ambulance provides the ambiance of intensive care
- Ultra-Modern diagnostic and therapeutic services
The comprehensive clinical services we offer at the centre range from treatments for rare and complex conditions to well-child care, and is supported by a cutting edge medical facilities such as:
- Radiant Warmers and Incubators
- Invasive Blood Pressure Monitoring
- A "blender" which mixes pure oxygen and air (or other gases) in precise ratios and delivers the resulting mixture to the baby
- Neonatal Ventilator
- Neonatal Flexible Bronchoscopy
- Transport Incubator and Ventilator
- T-piece Resuscitator or NeoPuff
- LED Phototherapy Lights and Biliblankets
- Bedside EEG and Video EEG Monitoring
- Bedside Screening and Treatment for ROP
- Bedside ECHO and Ultrasonography
- Bedside PDA Ligation Facility
Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital provides children with high-quality paediatric care from birth to adolescence and stands among one of the best medical institutions in India. It offers tailored paediatric services and has dedicated units, which are further streamlined into various sub-disciplines of paediatric care, such as:
- General Paediatrics
- Neonatology and Neonatal Intensive Care
- Paediatric Intensive Care
- Paediatric Surgery & Paediatric Urology
Paediatric Occupational Therapy and Rehabilitation unit at the Centre for Child Health is a dedicated unit offering comprehensive care for every child with multiple congenital or acquired acute/chronic diseases and disorders. Some of the services we provide include:
- Child and Family Counselling
- Child Psychology
- Functional Independence in Activities of Daily Living
- Nutrition Information
- Speech Therapy
- Strengthening and Stretching Exercises
Treatment & Surgeries
The General Paediatrics Unit at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital aims at providing quality healthcare facilities to children with high-level...
Neonatology and Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital is dedicated unit offering the highest level of care...
The Paediatric Intensive Care Unit at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital is a multidisciplinary unit offering comprehensive tertiary care...