Nanavati Max Institute of Liver, Pancreas and Intestine Transplantation
Best Liver Hospital in Mumbai, India
Institute for Liver, Pancreas and Intestine Transplantation is a state-of-the-art facility at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital, Mumbai offering comprehensive care for Liver Transplantation (Adult & Children), Pancreas Transplantation and Intestine Rehabilitation and Transplantation.
Our team of Highly Experienced Surgeons, Hepatologists, Paediatric Hepatologists, Gastroenterologists, Paediatric Gastroenterologists, Liver Anaesthesiologists, Liver Intensivists, Paediatric Liver Intensivists, Radiologists, Intervention Radiologists, Liver Pathologists, Nutritionists, Physiotherapists, Transplant Coordinators, Medical Social Workers and Specialised Nurses, follow a multidisciplinary approach for treatment of Adult and Paediatric Liver Disorders, Adult and Paediatric Liver Transplantation, Pancreas Transplantation, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopies, Intestine Rehabilitation & Transplantation.
Scope of services:
- Living Donor Liver Transplantation
- Deceased Donor Liver Transplantation
- Paediatric Liver Transplantation
- Split Liver Transplantation for children
- Swap Liver Transplantation
- ABOi Liver Transplantation
- Medical Management of Acute Liver Failure (Adult & Children) in dedicated Liver ICU
- Emergency Liver Transplantation for Acute Liver failure (Adult & Children)
- Medical management of Advanced Liver Disease
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopies
- Simultaneous Pancreas & Kidney Transplantation
- Intestine Rehabilitation & Transplantation
- Liver Resections
- Hepato-Cellular Cancer Treatment including Resections, Transplants, RFA, Micro wave Ablation, TACE, TARE, and Targeted Therapies
- Intervention Radiology treatment for Liver Disorders (TIPS, DIPS, BORTO, PARTO)
- Advanced staged Hepatoblastoma
We provide both inpatient and outpatient services to patients of all age groups. Our team of doctors is available 24X7 for offering emergency care to patients using a cutting-edge treatment approach that is evidence based, ethical, more practical and effective. The Centre for Liver, Pancreas and Intestine Transplantation has dedicated ultra-modern intensive care units, advanced endoscopies suites and integrated operating theatres that ensure a superlative degree of patient care in a supportive environment.
We are committed to treat each patient under our care with compassion, care and medical excellence.
What is fatty liver?
A fatty liver is a medical condition in which fat gradually builds up in the liver. The liver is the second...
What is live cirrhosis?
Cirrhosis is a condition of the liver which occurs when inflammation and damage gradually replace healthy...
The Liver Transplant Unit ( one of the best hospitals for liver transplants in Mumbai, India) at the Centre for Hepato-Pancreatic-Biliary...
Acute Liver Failure Unit is a dedicated unit offering comprehensive care to patients suffering from acute liver failure which is the development...