Centre for Plastic, Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery
Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Mumbai
Plastic surgery is a very broad speciality comprising of reconstructive and aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery. While reconstructive surgery aims at restoring form and function lost due to congenital problems, trauma, cancer, or other surgeries; aesthetic surgery aims at correcting imperfections and enhancing appearance. The Centre for Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery at Nanavati Max Hospital aims at offering the best treatment to its patients with world-class results.
Our multidisciplinary team of skilled, experienced, and expert plastic surgeons works in conjunction with head and neck surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, otolaryngologists, dermatologists, oncologists, orthopaedic surgeons, gynaecologists, and neurosurgeons using state-of-the-art facilities, advanced technology, fully equipped procedure suites, zero infection zones, and international standard protocols to ensure comprehensive medical care. The centre offers a broad spectrum of plastic surgery services, including;
- Aesthetic or Cosmetic Plastic Surgery
- Cleft & Craniofacial surgery
- Hand and Microvascular surgery
- Reconstructive surgery (including post-cancer and post-trauma defects)
With a focus on your wellness and speedy recovery, we at Nanavati Max Hospital follow a multidisciplinary approach to decide on an individualised treatment plan. Surgeries commonly performed include:
- Aesthetic (cosmetic) surgeries like a tummy tuck, breast surgery
- Birth deformities
- Post Cancer reconstruction including breast reconstruction, head and neck cancer reconstruction
- Abdominal reconstruction and hernia repair
- Acute and chronic wound and ulcer management
- Treatment for acute burns and burn deformities
- Correction of cleft lip, palate, and congenital anomalies
- Diabetic foot management
- Emergency surgery like traumatic hand injury, fractures
- Hand surgery for tumours, nerve paralysis, deformities
- Lymphoedema management
- Microsurgery: Replantations, artery and nerve repairs, free tissue transfers
- Obesity: Lifestyle management and body shaping
We understand that the decision to undergo plastic surgery and the subsequent recovery can be overwhelming. With that in mind, our team of doctors, nurses, and non-medical staff at Nanavati Max Hospital will be with you every step of the way, to allay your doubts and help your recovery.
Treatment & Surgeries
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and we all have different perceptions of beauty. To feel your best, you need to be comfortable...
The Hair Transplant Clinic at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital provides exceptional hair restoration services to improve...
We at the Centre for Reconstructive Plastic Surgery, deal with restoration of form & function of a deformed body part. The...