Nanavati Max Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant
Best Kidney Treatment in Mumbai
The Nanavati Max Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant(one of the best kidney treatment hospitals in Mumbai) specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of kidney diseases and conditions. Our highly experienced multidisciplinary team consisting of kidney specialists, Urologists, Andrologists, Nephrologists, and Transplant Surgeons follow a ‘Combined Management’ approach to deliver quality services with the best practices of global standards. The Nanavati Max Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant has excellent interdepartmental cooperation with the departments of anaesthesia, pathology, cardiology, radiology, immunology, and interventional radiology.
We aim to deliver the best kidney treatment in Mumbai with the most comprehensive care with round-the-clock quality services using state-of-the-art facilities such as Continuous Venovenous Hemodiafiltration (CVVHDF), Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT), Online Hemodiafiltration (OL-HDF) for haemo-dynamically unstable patients.
The dedicated specialist units at the Nanavati Max Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant are further streamlined into various sub-disciplines of ‘Nephro-Urology Care,’ such as
- Dialysis Centre
- Kidney Transplant
- Interventional Nephrology
- Paediatric Nephrology Unit
- Stone Clinic
As the best kidney treatment hospital in Mumbai, we always deliver the best in renal healthcare to those who seek advanced treatment ensuring patient-centric care with complete privacy and comfortable surroundings. We care for your safety and offer:
- Low infection rate & heart complications
- Higher survival rate.
- 24x7 Haemodialysis along with Online Hemodiafiltration (OL-HDF), Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT), Sustained Low-Efficiency Daily Diafiltration (SLEDD), Plasma Exchanges
- Isolated units and machinery for patients infected with HIV or Hepatitis B& C.
- We follow the best infection control practices.
We provide both inpatient and outpatient care to both adult and paediatric patients. The Nanavati Max Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant is supported by a dedicated ICU and ultra-modern labs associated with complete biochemistry, and immune-microbiology for keeping track on drug levels, immunohistochemistry, and HLA typing.
The latest diagnostic and therapeutic facilities at the Nanavati Max Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant include:
- Ultrasound KUB: It is a test performed using high-frequency sound waves to provide information about the shape, size, and position of each kidney.
- Uroflowmetry: It is a test performed to measure the volume of urine released from the body with the speed with its released and duration it takes to come out of the body.
- Lithotripsy: It is a therapeutic procedure that involves the breaking up of stones in the kidney using shock waves.
- MRI-KUB: It is performed to assess the right size, shape, position, and function of the urinary and gastrointestinal system organs.
- MR- Renal Angio: It is done in renal denervation (ablation) processes as well as in hypertensive patients for renal artery stenosis.
- MR-Urography: It is a radiation-free examination that utilizes magnetic waves to produce comprehensive images of the kidneys, ureters, and bladder.
- CO2 Renal Angiogram: CO2 has developed into a secure and helpful vascular imaging contrast agent. It is the only established secure contrast agent in patients with renal failure and iodine contrast medium hypersensitivity.
- DMSA (Dimercaptosuccinic Acid) Scan: It is a Static Renal Scan that provides information about the size, shape, and position of the kidneys, and whether there are any scars on the kidneys from previous infections.
- Renal DTPA (Diethylene Triamine Pentaacetic Acid) Scan/ Renogram: It is a Dynamic Renal Scan that provides investigation about the blood flow to the kidneys and its functioning.
- Plain KUB (Kidney, Ureter, and Bladder) X-ray: Provides information regarding any radio-opaque shadow within the KUB
The Dialysis Unit at the Nanavati Max Institute of Renal Sciences & Transplant offers the most comprehensive medical care in Mumbai for...
The Kidney Transplant Unit at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital is...
The Stone Clinic at Nanavati Max Super Speciality Hospital is a specialised clinic offering comprehensive care to patients suffering from...
Dr. Avanish Arora
Director - Urology and Uro oncology Sr Consultant - Robotic Urology
Dr Jatin Kothari
Director Nephrology & Chief Consultant Renal Transplant Medicine
Dr. Anup Chaudhari
Sr Consultant - Nephrology
Dr. Harish Pathak
Sr Consultant - Nephrology
Dr. Vivek Venkat
Sr Consultant - Urology & Robotic Urology
Dr. Fateh Singh
Consultant - Urology & Renal Transplant Surgery